What is shoppable livestream commerce, and why retailers and DTC brands should pay attention.
In this interview Darius spoke with with Richard Kestenbaum on Shoppable Livestream ecommerce. Richard is a cofounder and partner of Triangle Capital and has been a investment banker for over 35 years, with a great deal of experience advising clients in merchandising businesses, specially in the retail and consumer sector.
Some of the topics we discussed were:
- What is shoppable livestreaming
- Difference between QVC and shoppable livestreams
- Role of community in the future of shopping
- The metrics associated with shoppable livestream commerce
- What's happening in China
- Why livestreams perform better for shopping
- Problems with heavy and ongoing discounting
- Role of the sales associate.
Links of mentioned companies:
p.s. also be sure to checkout or research on the livestream shopping market.