Listen to the great conversation with Nunzio Esposito, head of experience at Hook&Loop, a design agency inside Infor.
Having owned his own design agency before joining Infor and Hook&Loop, Nunzio has had extensive experience helping clients create experiences that work for the current generation of consumers.
Listen to this fascinating conversation as we discuss topics including:
- The right corporate structure to seat design at the corporate leadership table.
- How retail is changing from the engagement models to delivery and every piece of the supply chain.
- Relationship of the Brand, Ambassadors and Customers and the new engagement models.
- Why do people buy from a retailer in 2017?
- What is the mindset transformation needed for retailers to stay relevant in 2020.
- Who gets it from the big retailers.
- Applying the fail fast methodology to retail.
I hope you liked this interview and appreciate it if you subscribe to our newsletter and pass our info to your friends in retail and commerce.